Registration for camp is a two-part process. First, you will register below and pay your deposit. Then, you will follow the link below and sign release forms with Crossings Camps. The information for doing so is found at the end of this form and in your parent newsletter.
Camp Information and Payment Schedule
Camp is from July 5-July 10. Deposit of $50 is due at registration, which closes May 1. The remaining $225 due by June 15. Every effort will be made to accommodate the financial realities which face all families. Please contact Pastor Zach with concerns.
I give consent for my student to participate in the “Wired 2018, Summer Camp” with Cedar Creek Baptist Church (CCBC).
I do not hold CCBC liable for any injuries, accidents, or illnesses incurred during the event. I understand I am responsible for the expenses of my student’s medical care and that my family insurance is primary.
I further give my consent for my child to ride in any vehicle the sponsors may designate. I understand that I am responsible for my child’s transportation to and from the location of the event, even though CCBC has provided transportation.
I also give my permission for my student’s photo to be used in CCBC flyers, its website, or advertisements produced by CCBC.
Registering With Crossings Camp:
1) Follow this link: https://register.circuitree.com/crossings/Registration/RequestCode/20909
2) Confirm your church's registration information and click "Continue."
3) When asked, "Who are you registering?" select "My Child."
4) Select "Create New Account." *Everyone will need to create a new account, even if you have had a Crossings account in the past.
5) Fill out your information as the parent to create your family account. Click "Create."
6) Fill out your child's information, which includes medical information and POI selection.
7) Once you reach the "Registration Details" page, you have finished.
Special Notes for Parents
1) Parents should not have to go through any windows that require them to pay.
2) After they create their account (as guided above) parents can log in and choose "view itinerary" in order to view and/or adjust their Child's information.
3) For families with multiple children: For each child, you will need to click the custom link (provided by your group leader) and walk through the above process.